well, that's the song that came into my head yesterday when I mentioned to a patient that I was wearing an extra hat for a few days (job wise) - and the song hasn't left yet.
ARGH .... I am having a LouLou week (and I am not used to that!) I am going to focus on the fact that I HAVE a job (at least today) and get my boo-hoo butt movin'.
When I feel a little overwhelmed, combined with a cluttered craft room, not seeing my "boys" for longer than I like, a (likely) cancelled trip to Disneyland, a hankering for a steak, lost bid on EBAY, & a Halmark/Kodak moment ... it can push me over the edge. I got an email this morning that did it so I need to get myself into a happy place mentally so I can start my day in it's usual (positive) fashion..... and being fashion(able) ain't easy when you're wearin' scrubs. HA
No comments:
Post a Comment