Sunday, February 8, 2009

legal whoas

yes whoa(s) NOT woes ............. I wish I knew a lawyer (as a friend that is). I have questions. LOTSA questions.
I recently began watching "The Practice" regularly. In thinking about it- I realize I have, in the past, been drawn to JAG, Law & Order (and yes .... years ago, I watched LA Law). I watch, I argue the cases with them at times (silently of course), and I raise questions - some of which don't get addressed on these shows. There are gray areas that drive me crazy because I don't know the reasoning behind the rule or law. I think, if I was to return back in time- given what I know about myself now .... I would've gone to law school. But I didn't know myself when decisions like that should be made. I didn't know what I was capable of. I didn't know what I was made of. I didn't even realize I could make those kinds of choices. BUT, I MUST also state here & now - that if any of that would have kept me from being where I am in my life presently, then .... nevermind!
Would it be friend or foe (?) to be able to rewind & check out our options & their affects on our lives .... to simply click together our ruby slippers or snap our fingers to come & go into the past. dogonit, another unanswered question!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

I feel ya. I think I would have been a doctor, probably ER or heart, but would limit my work hours for play hours too.

But today, I would be a digital designer.