Monday, February 9, 2009
taking the lead for love!
My Captain is, by far- the most romantic man I have ever known. He is every bit as considerate & thoughtful as the stuff you read about and MOST important of all - HE is real!! With the big "heart day" just around the corner ..... I told him that this year- I would do the research, do the decision making and more importantly, make all the arrangements for this year's Valentine's Day. He tries so hard (for most holidays) to make it more memorable than the year before so I gave him the year off and did the planning myself. He was a little surprised, but best of all- he seems almost relieved ! I finished the last of my part of the preparations today, so now it is just confirming & throwing somethings in a travel bag on Saturday. On Vday, the Captain is taking me to the "Honeymoon Cafe" for breakfast (a local hole in the wall we have not been to yet) and we will take it easy for the day and then head out for the real adventure on Sunday. I am feeling good about taking the pressure off of him, that's a bit of a gift to him already. Stay tuned for furter announcements, and I will let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment