I FINALLY got off my scrap stool and did some gardening today. Of course it required getting up a little earlier than a normal Monday so that I could watch 3 episodes of "Damages" first. There are only a half dozen TV programs that I bother to schedule on the DVR .... but with all our travel lately - it put me waaaaay behind, so I feel like I have a TV hangover.
The (additional) beauty of my TV morning on a weekend, is that it's not uncommon for the Captain to bring me breakfast in bed (most of my shows are on the bedroom DVR) WOW, what a luxury! ANYWAY- it gave me plenty of energy to get out to enjoy the sunshine and do some grooming on my orchids. I have 3 pots left to work on- but they are sooooooo full of blooms that I have to wait for a few weeks to work on them .... and by the time I got to them, I was out of pots (for those I needs to split) and potting soil. I got plenty of exercise & lots of vitamin D too. It felt like a great accomplishment. It brings the number of pots to 24 now (and that will increse when I finish the rest of the plants) So, even though I didn't really "smell" them, I TOTALLY took the time to appreciate them!!
1 comment:
What no pictures?????
Post a Comment