I actually had to look the word vicarious up to MAKE SURE I was using it properly. So often, you (I) find out a word used for decades r-e-a-l-l-y means something different than my understanding! BUT NOT THIS TIME ,,,,,
Kristen McNamara is on American IDOL- having made it thru Hollywood week. There were only tiny portoles of her actual singing on the episode and unless I missed it entirely- they did not show her Kentucky auditioin. At any rate .... she survived Star search (although not unscathed) and Nashville Star ( more in her element it seemed) and now .... a little more mature & wise (for her sake) .... I hope she gets the opportunity she has been working toward. She was the catalyst for reuniting me & her mom after parting our Jr year of high school as best friends. She even dedicated a song to the 2 of us at one of her concerts. What a sweetie!
I'm with her tho ..(regarding some if the IDOL footage).... NO MORE DRAMA!!! ..... lets hear some MUSIC!!
and ..... it's fwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo - hooooooooooooooo
1 comment:
I will have to watch and try to vote for her. What was her moms name?
Post a Comment