Tuesday, February 3, 2009

rain, rain, don't go away!!

despite the amazingly beautiful weather we have had here at the beach for the past few weeks (it was 76 today), I soooooooo am ready for a good rain storm (not to mention how "ready" the land is). Around here it usually is warm enough to leave the sliders open even during the rain (as long as it isn't windy) so with a good rain ..... I love the sounds it brings. In fact I just ordered a rain chain to accentuate them! I am looking forward to putting on a stew or homemade soup, and going into my craft room (with my DVDs of "That Girl") My week is going even better than usual just thinking about it! It's movie time here at the castle so I am making this short tonight. If I can manage to keep my lids up later ....I have some bedside reading to start into too.

No comments: