Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Eve

I believe my ducks are in a row.
Reservations for our cozy stay by the sea are confirmed (complete with fireplace & jacuzzi tub), a different wine for each night of our stay, new "love" flutes, romantic movies, chocolates, candles, potpourri for the tub, reservations at 2 ocean view restaurants, cards, and my mental state :o)
Whatever you choose for your celebration of love, make sure you include some serious and heartfelt strokes to the ego of your other half. Yes they want a little playfulness, yes they want some .... well .... whatever YOU call it in your bedroom- BUT everyone needs to hear how important they are to you- so BE SURE to tell them how smart they are, or inventive, creative, supportive, compassionate, romantic, nurturing, adoring, industrious, perserverent, loyal, thoughtful, protective, and/or mindblowingly consistant they are for you (honestly, I can cut & paste those words right into the next card I make for the captain) **Tell 'em & show 'em !!**
Romantic dinner for 2 85.00
Halmark card 3.49
4 kt tennis bracelet 2,399.00
a perfect single red rose 5.00
bread, wine & cheese on the beach 22.00
singing valentine 25.00
SL class Mercedes convertible 194,000.00
I LOVE YOU text .05
appreciation from the person you care about most ......... PRICELESS (and timeless)

Have a geeeeeerrrrrrrrreat weekend!

No comments: