
I believe that when we get hard rains or persistent showers .... the birds are "shut-ins' for a few hours (or a day) and when they are able to come out & weather the storm ... they act a little manic. particularly the doves. First off, and I mean this in the most adoring "observer les oiseaux" of ways .... doves are stupid. They look soft & doe-eyed. They make a sweet sound. But they are dumb as rocks! How many times do you have to land somewhere that you cannot balance before you realize you cannot balance? (apparently infinite number of times). How much bigger are you than say, a yellow finch .... so why do they scare you EVERY time they blink? I swear .... I can almost hear them say "duh" at times when they can't figure something out?!

From early Tuesday morning; There is something about this picture that warms me. I think it might be the richness of the plum sheering against the wet redwood fencing, and the serenity of the moment. No birds, no breeze, just ...... serenity. I like that at times. just me & the air that surrounds me- enveloping me in it's stillness and bringing along a peaceful feeling ....
1 comment:
My home feel's so empty after you left. The moment you walked in, you brightened the room, you brought in the sunshine and you made the birds sing.
I cherish the time we get to spend together...but it always is like the first yet feels like you never left!
I miss you and miss you and miss you.
Thank you for the beautiful time we spent together for sharing your hubby's love and talent on the computer (we love him too!), for the beautiful letter; but most of all for your love and support...for just being YOU, and accepting me as ME...and knowing I can always count on you to be my friend...I love that about you.
(sniff!) Hugs and kisses to you my forever friend. Until we meet again. LuLu
Post a Comment