I'm a fan of routine ...... it helps me to be prepared & organized. Routine allows my planning without being hurried. Routine lowers my stress levels. For others, having routine is the prelude to ending up in a rut.
OR SO THEY SAY. The fact is, if you have a routine in your life that allows you to get certain things done at certain times on certain days ... then it's also likely that you will then have time to do things on the fly that therefore avoid getting into a rut! Take our cats for instance (figuratively speaking) ..... they have routines that last all of a few days to a few weeks and about the time we call it a routine ... it isn't one. No chance of them getting into a rut ! And speaking of redecorating (
huh?) ....

I pulled all the autumn puffs & fluffs together today so that I can get them packed away for another 11 months. Then, as the week continues to unfold ..... I will change over to Christmas stuff. Gonna do things a little different this year.

Not as much, not as busy, not as traditional. Talk about getting as far from a rut as I have ever been ??? We'll see how it goes!
hey ... ....
EVER NOTICE things look so much worse before they begin to look better? You might say it's the "House" version of decorating ..... without the insults or vicodin.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm ........ what to do next ......
No comments:
Post a Comment