Sunday, November 14, 2010

unfortunate 1 undeniable 2

I know people are already thinking about Thanksgiving menus and family gatherings & I know that also includes feeding the less fortunate .... perhaps by volunteering to deliver meals or working at a kitchen or even adding to the donation barrels outside of various grocery stores.
BUT, I must say I was still a little surprised to see that someone was so far ahead of the game that they had to have the first turkey leg!! Low & behold we found that the fowl on our flagpole had met with foul play!!!


THAT being the case .... a flag change is in order ... but before I head out to catch up on some chores .... let me share last night's sunset with you. It was the best yet (and the pictures do it far from justice) It was colorful & lasted a really long time. I wish I had thought to catch the quarter moon with the sky full of color a little sooner.

But you get the idea. Glass of wine, a few chips or crackers, & a great sunset .... it was a lanai evening indeed!





No comments: