Sunday, November 28, 2010

what are the 3 stooges' names? .... (I think I know)

A few minutes ago- I mentioned to the Captain that there was a 3 Stooges movie on & that he should hurry with his chores so he could watch it. It's a joke between us, because he thinks the stooges are silly, & dopey, & he's embarassed for them at times. MUCH to his foolishness just moments later- he calls out loudly "do you think the stooges' names are Ken, Dan & Dick?" Now, I could stop this post right now because THAT says it all but ..... given this opportunity .... how can I let such a question pass without elaboration? The Captain, of course I know everything about and yes, he qualifies for the trio. By himself NO, but in the company of Dan, most definitely. Dan, I know enough about to know this. Dick is the newcomer to the CDS ratpack and already, I see a probable 1/3 contribution. These are 3 guys that can laugh at themselves. (yay) Better yet .... they are also 3 "go to" guys. You need help? They are on your doorstep! SO, while they all are likely to admit they would prefer to be compared to the 3 Musketeers rather than the men of mayhem ...... let it be said that I know 3 wives that are younger than their prospective years because they laugh every day!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh yeah!!