Sunday, October 17, 2010

in case I forget to tell you later, I had an amazing anniversary ....

YES ..... that is AM you are looking at on the car clock! And we had been up for nearly an hour already. Some days are just not long enough to take it all in. The sand, the ocean, the flowers!







... ... we made our presence known in the sand (& I've no doubt it was taken away by the ocean within minutes), and headed over the rocks to our wedding house.


THIS is an annual event for us on our anniversary .... to take another look at our wedding spot, with the hope that little or nothing has changed. Occassionally, we even witness another wedding taking place (and have been invited to join them after they hear our story). We take a few candid shots & search the sand for some lucky pukas or special shells ...
then we tip toed back so as not to disturb any more than necessary. This year, we went out to breakfast as an additional treat to pamper ourselves. (well that, & the fact that the Captain had a hankering for bacon). With very little prompting, I had an appointment for a pedicure set up & in no time at all .... I had happy feet!!

The Captain could keep his gift to me a secret no longer .... (do you think it was seeing my feet that did it??), so the unveiling came about before lunch!! It just goes to show you that we do not always plan everything.

DO NOTE ..... the crab that got out of it's adorable Denny Wong cage! He was nearly off the dresser before I could hang it from a chain... wow, that was close!! He has blue diamond eyes and somehow managed to grab another with his claw !! Absolutely beautiful. The honeymoon is far from over in our household! Dinner at the beach at sunset .... ahhh

No comments: