
sadness has recently taken up residence in our home .... so "my" Monkey has taken up residence anywhere I am. When I'm particularly emotional- it's all I can do to keep her from hanging on me like a calico stole.
I find it amazing (and comforting) that animals often know when you need them most. Sometimes just for a petting session to calm your nerves ... sometimes waging a full fledged spaze attack to get you to laugh at them. Of course, like the other female in this household, she gets tired of being looked at (in this case thru a camera lens) so she eventually shuts down or gets bored. HOWEVER- she doesn't leave!!! I brought her home a binky yesterday. That is- a minky bed.

Within minutes, she was checking it out. Kneading. Licking. Rubbing. I layed it right here on my design table. I thought it might keep her off my craft chair.

I find it amazing (and comforting) that animals often know when you need them most. Sometimes just for a petting session to calm your nerves ... sometimes waging a full fledged spaze attack to get you to laugh at them. Of course, like the other female in this household, she gets tired of being looked at (in this case thru a camera lens) so she eventually shuts down or gets bored. HOWEVER- she doesn't leave!!! I brought her home a binky yesterday. That is- a minky bed.

Within minutes, she was checking it out. Kneading. Licking. Rubbing. I layed it right here on my design table. I thought it might keep her off my craft chair.
no luck
No comments:
Post a Comment