But I HAD to tell you a couple of really important things!!!
Whether they are true legends or just sweet fairytales left from times long ago- we choose to believe them. I am referring to such things as seeing a rainbow on your first day in the islands (welcoming you)... throwing a lei or flowers out into the ocean (if it comes back to the shore, it means you will be back), sprinkles on the windshield being pineapple juice, or sighting a gecko in your room (='s good luck)...... the latter 2 being part of our trip this time around (so far) and we have experienced all of the above on most of our trips. I suppose that explains (?) why we always have a great visit (and make some amazing memories) every year!! Here is the latest friend we made. We call him Geoffrey because he speaks with an Aussie accent. (haha) 
And yes.... I am obsessed with flower pictures, so I leave you here with yet another!!
No comments:
Post a Comment