Saturday, October 23, 2010

so much to do, so much done, &still have plenty of time!

WOW- for the first time :o) I have returned home from vacation .... hopping right to getting unpacked & sorted. Taking care of the mail. Shredding all the recycling. Done some gardening. Cleaned the litter boxes. Walked on MY OWN beach. Picked up a few things at the store. Cleared all my email. Visited with the new neighbors. and ....... I don't even have to worry about getting it all done before I go back to work. (cuz I ain't going back!!)
We walked in out front door just after midnight this morning .... having been met & picked up by a wonderful group of friends, & pops!! The Captain & I had a little snack after giving pa half a dozen hugs .... & off to bed they both headed. I was up til about 2:30am .... interested in what changes our castle went thru, snuggling with the kitty kats over & over, putting away a few things. & I was up around 7 & raring to go again!! TONIGHT .... it will be a different story but I gotta say- there is NOTHING like your own pillow & your own bed. If our life here has turned to routine when we are home- then I'll take it, any ole time!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: