so .............. rather than stare at the thermometer/clock on the ceiling for another 30 minutes, or turn over 4 more times thinking I just need to get comfortable (and risk waking up the Captain), I decided to download the last of the pics from the camera.
While there is a shot of me with the paddle board ... it IS only for "show" ..... as I am a much better spectator than athlete (and it is far cheaper as well). The Captain had 3 days of boarding & was feeling pretty cocky about his SUP skills by the end of today. While I do hope to join him in kayaking once we return home - I have no desire to be standing on the water .... sitting is fine with me !
The picture may become a fav of mine, in that I actually look sort of small in it. Let us not mention the fact that the board is hiding a multitude of sins because of it's enormity. I will just relish in the fact that it is (hiding them) well !!!
And rarely a day goes by that I don't snap off a few frames of flowers. They seem to call out to me in some way. click, click, click and suddenly I find that I have 100 pictures to sort. Thank goodness for digital technology. Once upon a time, I was developing 10-14 rolls of film while in Hawaii .... and we all know the % of pics that are worthless! My camera probably paid for itself within a couple of years. Kauai was a little more lush this year than last, so my love of the hibiscus was easily met with lots of opportunities to catch them in bloom. Tah-Tah Kauai .... Ke Akua pu a hui hou.
The picture may become a fav of mine, in that I actually look sort of small in it. Let us not mention the fact that the board is hiding a multitude of sins because of it's enormity. I will just relish in the fact that it is (hiding them) well !!!
And rarely a day goes by that I don't snap off a few frames of flowers. They seem to call out to me in some way. click, click, click and suddenly I find that I have 100 pictures to sort. Thank goodness for digital technology. Once upon a time, I was developing 10-14 rolls of film while in Hawaii .... and we all know the % of pics that are worthless! My camera probably paid for itself within a couple of years. Kauai was a little more lush this year than last, so my love of the hibiscus was easily met with lots of opportunities to catch them in bloom. Tah-Tah Kauai .... Ke Akua pu a hui hou.
No comments:
Post a Comment