I started this layout when we were in Hawaii ... since I love fall so much .... I hate missing a second of it. And ever since we discovered the pumpkin patch in Kula (Maui) last year .... I don't have to! It's beautiful up there where all the rich shades of orange, red & golds are perched against the lush greens of the island. The fact that we also get a luscious array of fruits & veggies there - makes it a must from now on.

I had planned to work on this as soon as I got home, but with life interferring with my social plans ... it has been put off to this point (and this is about as cerative as I am likely to get for a while). SO- cozy up to the warm vibrant colors & bring them into your own home for a "local fall"/
No comments:
Post a Comment