Some people are good by nature. In being pronounced "good", you are kind, thoughtful considerate, compassionate.... by nature. Your random thoughts of kindness (which, by any other name, is goodness in true form) is not random at all. It is not premeditated, or placed with what comes back in return. It is just "natural". It's every day. It's in every thought & deed. It's in your genes. Your make-up. Your being.
I have MANY of you in my life. Those who do not keep score. Those of you who think of others before themsleves. Most of you are strong women. The balance being much stronger than they even realize. I have learned or gained something from each of you. I am a better person because of all of you. I love what you bring into my life & the way you have made me part of yours. I am fulfulled in so many ways by way of your experiences, & your wisdom, & your encouragements. I hope.... along the way .... that I have brought something to your plate as well. And if, by nature, I become as strong & beautiful, & good as each of you are to me .... then it is a great accomplishment. I will have made my own mark on the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment