Friday, October 1, 2010

officially libated & lazy



sooooo .... we have arrived, unpacked, gone for groceries & currently are sipping our mai tais along side a few Gardetto snacks. Sitting on the stove is a steak & garlic shrimp dinner with a couple scoops of rice. We could smell it grilling when we came out of the local grocery store & we decided it would be fine heated up after we relax with our cocktails.


It feels a little odd being here by ourselves. Not bad, mind you, just odd. I already miss pa & have wondered what he's doing a couple of times today. Even though I got the equivelent of less than 6 hours sleep last night, I am still wide awake with the joy of being here with the Captain. YES, it will be different, but somehow we'll muddle thru & make the best of it. Having good friends to help us feel better about our family & home left behind ... is a great comfort.
So- while we've yet to eat dinnner ... let me mention that I am already anticipating a great breakfast as well. :o) ALOHA

No comments: