Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lahaina .... the dreaded part 2

OK, so you can see that we landed at Lahaina's Hard Rock Cafe .... and you're wondering why that would be dreaded. And you're right. THAT was not the dreaded part.


the dreaded part was our reason for being there for the 2nd day in a row!! I lost my wallet somewhere in the Whaler's Village Shopping center (or at least we thought that's where). As soon as I realized I no longer had it with me- I called the mgmt offices of the center but they were closed for the day so I could only leave a message. Can you imagine the kind of night I had? This morning, I did speak with someone who told me the wallet was found in the parking lot & turned into security. Security, in turn, took it to the Maui PD. By the time I got to them (physically) .... I was a bundle of nerves!! Low & behold my license, credit card & what I think is the amount of money I likely had in it .... was there!!! All I can say is W-O-W.

No comments: