No Captain in site. No shoes. No wonder ...... he's gone to Starbucks. yeh, yeh, yeh .... that's where he is (hopefully)
I go out to the lanai & wipe down the table & chairs in preparation for breakfast, then grab my laptop to keep me company while I wait for the return of my pumpkin spice latte & the captain (not necessarily in order of importance). And to my surprise .... not only was he with coffee in hand, but with a Hawaii Bearista and gift card as well!! BUT, as it turns out... that "gift card that keeps on giving" ended up giving even more than expected when the captain went to register it moments later- only to find that there was one of the same NENE design that was full & unused. hmmm. GUESS WHAT, the captain looked in his travel packet & found it!!! SOOOOOOO ..... "it" gave twice as much as he expected!! HA-HA
What a perfect retirement gift.... to still have a Starbucks available even if I'm not on my way to work!! wooooo hooooo. ILYC
1 comment:
dont ya just love those starbuck fairy's I have one myself :)
Post a Comment